We Live In An Interconnected World.
Many small business owners believe that their business won’t benefit from having a website or that a website is not within their budget. The reality is that in today’s technology driven world, websites are like business cards. You have to have one to be taken seriously. At the end of 2011 about 245 million people (~80% of population) were online in the United States and about 10% of all website access was being done through mobile devices.
Your company NEEDS a professional website, no matter what size your business is.
- YOUR SMALL BUSINESS WILL GAIN CREDIBILITY
- Without one, potential customers will go to your competitors that do.
- A WEBSITE SAVES YOU MONEY
- Although the cost of designing a website varies, once it’s up and running, a website for a small business can cost as little as $10 a month.
- IT WILL ENABLE YOU TO KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS INFORMED
- Think of your website as being your online brochure or catalogue.
- IT IS ALWAYS ACCESSIBLE
- A website is available to both your regular and potential customers 24/7/365 providing them with the convenience of reviewing your products and services when your store or office is closed.
- A WEBSITE MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO TARGET A WIDER MARKET
- Your website will provide an alternative location to sell them your products or services.
- IT PROVIDES A MEDIUM ON WHICH TO SHOWCASE YOUR WORK
- A website is a great place to showcase your work. Including an image gallery and testimonials to highlight what makes your business unique.
- A WEBSITE SAVES YOU TIME
- Once your website is up and running, it is available to your customers indefinitely, saving you time. And what is time? Time is money!
- IT IMPROVES CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Including a FAQ page to answer all your customers’ questions will keep them up-to-date.